As a veteran owned company, we aim to bring integrity and commitment to promote the growth of a responsible and legitimate cannabis industry. We will provide premium quality cannabis products, educational support, and an unparalleled experience to all of those we proudly serve.
At CNA, we are working to redefine the expectations for high quality cannabis products that are available on the North Shore. Our company’s goals are to provide quality and professionalism, and to maintain ethical grow practices that support the Massachusetts communities that we serve.
We at CNA are dedicated to our local communities as well as the overall cannabis community. We strive to carry quality craft products that are sourced from MA, all while supporting local needs and addressing community concerns.
We at CNA Stores are looking for those that have the skills, drive and attitude that will contribute to everybody’s success in this exciting and emerging industry. At CNA Stores, Inc., every person and position IS important. We strongly believe that each employee contributes directly to CNA’s growth and success, and we hope you feel the same pride we feel in being a member of the team.
We hope that you immediately connect with our core values: Quality, Community and Veterans. Our company’s goals are to provide quality, professionalism, and to maintain ethical practices that support the Massachusetts communities that we serve. We are dedicated to our local communities as well as the overall cannabis community. We are committed to hiring local veterans and to providing some workplace peace to those who have served as well as local folks with in the communities we serve. All are welcome.
Job Title: Product Specialist
Reports to: Manager
Product Specialists will assist the Assistant Dispensary Manager and Dispensary Manager with customer intake processes as well as point of sale transaction input. The product specialist will help to ensure that dispensary experience standards are met, and superb customer service skills are used consistently. This is a Full-time position. Compensation is $13-$16/hour.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses the Point of Service system to ensure all relevant information is recorded and tracked accurately.
- Always maintain absolute confidentiality.
- Ensuring standards of quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
- Responding to customer complaints and comments by following the proper chain of command.
- Interacting with customers and identifying and assisting in resolving urgent issues.
- Completion of orders and customer intake procedures.
- Assistance with product packaging, inventory management, inventory security, and cash security.
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and reliable transportation
- Must be 21 years of age
- Courteous manner with customers and fellow staff members.
- Strong interpersonal skills/team player.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be professional and customer service oriented.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to business needs.
- Must be comfortable with a high level of responsibility.
- Must submit to a full background check.
- Has knowledge of strains, genetics, edibles, and methods of ingestion.
- Benefits Package
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company retains the discretion to add or change duties of this position at any time.
Please reach out to us if you are interested in applying for a position. You can send your resume over to the below email address and if you have any questions please let us know.
We look forward to hearing from you!!
CNA Stores, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org